Survey: Americans Know difference Between Toilet Paper and Alcohol

CooCooRecently released amazing survey findings concerning American’s understanding of alcohol were announced today by the beer wholesaler-controlled Center For Alcohol Policy.

In a survey of over 1000 adults it is learned that 79% of American adults can distinguish between toilet paper and tin foil on the one hand and alcohol on the other hand. No word from the Center for Alcohol Policy on what the other 21% of American adults are consuming when they want a drink, nor how many Americans have been admitted to hospitals upon mistakenly trying to consume toilet paper when in fact they fancied a beer.

The same survey also determined that 81% of American adults support the rights of states to determine their own laws and regulations regarding the sale of alcohol. However, it is unclear whether the same wholesaler-sponsored survey determined what percent of Americans believe individual state alcohol regulation and laws ought to be set and determined by other states. This important question probably deserves considerable study.


2 Responses

  1. Off Licence Harlow - August 24, 2012

    It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

  2. Theoslotimes.com - April 27, 2013

    My kids father died and after the autopsy no cause of death was found, blood
    and body fluid was sent off for toxicology.
    We were told it was probably Alcohol Withdrawal but wait for pending test.

    What test reveals AW?


Leave a Reply


three − two =