TOP TEN LIST: Long Island Wine 2005
Now here is a Top Ten Wine List the vast majority of wine drinkers simply could not compile. The fact is New York wines so rarely leave that state that most of us never taste them and rarely even read about them.
Then there is Lenn via Lenndevours who tastes AND writes about them. You can find below Lenn’s list of
Top Ten Must Try Long Island Wines of 2005.
However, to understand WHY each of these wines is on the list, you have to GO HERE.
10. Bedell Cellars 2001 Reserve Merlot.
9. The Lenz Winery 2003 Gewurtztramier.
8. Channing Daughters Winery 2003 Blaufrankisch.
7. Macari Vineyards 2005 Early Wine.
6. Osprey’s Dominion 2001 Cabernet Franc.
Estate Vineyards 2002 “Six Barrel” Merlot.
4. Lieb Family Cellars 2001 Blanc de Blanc.
3. Roanoke Vineyards 2000 Merlot
2. Diliberto Winery 2003 Chardonnay.
Leave a Reply