Ten (scary) Things: About Being a Wine Lover
TEN (scary) THINGS:
ABOUT BEING A WINE LOVER
10. Driving on Highway 29 in Napa Valley (or Westside Road in the Russian River Valley) at 4pm in August.
9. The "Wine List" at Dennys
8. Attempting to get a 4 wine loving friends to agree on the definition of "terroir".
7. The reaction at the eRobert Parker Forum when you suggest Mr. Parker was wrong about a wine.
6. The reaction at the eRobertParker Forum when you suggest Jim Laube was right about a wine.
5. The Reaction at the eRobert Parker Forum when you suggest Jancis Robinson or Michael Broadbent’s words be read.
4. The bloodshot, enraged eyes and snarling face of a French grapegrower when he spies you drinking a Spanish Rose in the South of France.
3. The mysterious vacuum that is the inside of Jonathan Nossiter’s cranium.
2. The bubbling cauldron of heat that is a 15.5% alcohol Pinot Noir.
1. The over fermented and sanctimonious ramblings of a certain wine blogger.