FERMENTATION: The Daily Wine Blog Turns 4: What Does it Mean?
Fermentation: The Daily Wine Blog celebrated its fourth full year in existence today. What that means is a little beyond me. However, more than 1,700 posts (1.1 per day) and 8,000 comments (5.4 per day) later I do know these things:
1. Good Lord, was I lucky!
2. I'm a better man because of it
3. There's no end to the fodder provided by the concept of "Terroir"
4. This blog has changed my life in immeasurable ways—all for the positive
5. Someone should give me a a God Damned award as the most pompous wine blogger
6. The ladies like it.
7. There's no limit to what can be done in boxers and with bourbon in hand
8. The intelligence of my readers and commenting class far exceeds my own.
9. The cost of ads on this blog are WAY to little
10. I'm shooting for a decade.
To the readers of FERMENTATION, thank you so very much for taking the time to read and comment. More to come…