10 Things I’ve Learned About Wine Blogging
10 Things I’ve learned About Wine Blogging
1. The more you post the more readers you will have.
2. If you can’t show an interest in your peers’ blogs, why would they show an interest in yours?
3. The greatest luxury for a blogger is having an editor (wish I had one).
4. HTML and style sheets aren’t as difficult to learn as you think, but they are very hard to master.
5. Linking out to other sites and pages is more a gift to your readers than to the linkee.
6. Responding to comments is the single most important thing you can do to create a community within your blog
7. The best post are those that provoke polarized responses from your readers.
8. Wine reviews are a dime a dozen. Give readers the tools to review wine on their own
9. There are far more people who don’t care what you have to say than there are those that do. Ignore the former and engage the latter.
10. Blogging can help you build your business.