TEN THINGS: For Which I’d Pay Retail-Plus
10 Things for which I’d pay retail-plus
1. A searchable database of every wine-related article published in print or on the net in the past 12 months.
2. The chance to drive the Oakville Grade/Trinity Road from Napa to Sonoma in a small, fast car with a guarantee no other cars would be on the road
3. The chance to convince a winery to change it’s name to “100 Points”
4. A book that deals with Time Travel as well as the book “Replay”
5. A 100 page wine magazine that devotes each monthly issue to the thorough examination of 10 different wines
6. The New Yorker Magazine (if they had a wine columnist)
7. The chance to go a year without having to listen to someone argue the Wine Spectator gives better scores to advertisers
8. Two weeks on a white sand beach where the only noises I hear are the waves, the wind rushing through the palm trees and a voice regularly repeating, “Can I get you another Margarita, Mr. Wark?”
9. Tickets to see the SF Giants win Game 7 of the World Series
10. A REALLY good $3 Cigar.