How To really KNOW someone
I’ve always said that if you had no more information about a person than what’s on their bookshelves and what they keep in their wine cellar you could probably figure out all you need to know about them. I stand by that assessment.
I think, however I might have a corollary to "Tom’s First Law of Personality".: What gifts do their family give them on their birthday.
What can you tell about a person who gets these things for their birthday AND are VERY pleased with receiving them?
1. A large bottle of Maker’s Mark Bourbon
2. A Huge Bag of Whoppers Malt balls
3. A box of Belgian Chocolates
4. A homemade Shadow box filled with their father’s WWII medals with his photo from that era
5. A copy of Madden 2007 Football for the Xbox
There must be some message in there.
Figure out what it means and you will have a much better take on this blogger.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM! I noticed that my present was first!!
You’re only getting Madden ’07 now?
1,2,3: I’m with ya!
4: Tell us about your father sometime, please!
5. You have time for that?
Natal tidings, man!
Happy birthday Mr. Wark!
I agree with Jefe…would love to hear about your father.