If the first day of spring doesn't get you excited then I fear for your mental health. Everything is potential and everything is possible…even a trip to Sonoma Valley. And so in that spirit and with an expectant smile on my face, I'd like to offer my…
TOP TEN REASONS TO VISIT SONOMA VALLEY IN THE SPRING
1. Heart of the Valley Barrel Tasting
2. Local restaurants will begin to change their menus adding Fresh Spring items
3. Budbreak will be upon us
4. The tourists aren't yet here in force.
5. Sonoma National Golf Course is drying out
6. The wild flowers will begin to dot the outstanding backroads in the Valley
7. Wineries will soon begin to release their 2008 Rose wines
8. The farmers market on the Sonoma Plaza will commence
9. A seat at the Girl & The Fig's bar is usually available at night during the week.
10. Wine, cheese, shaded green grass on the the Sonoma Plaza.