When Pigs Fly
1. Law in place that allows Indiana Wineries to sell to retailers and direct to consumers.
2. Supreme Court Rules discrimination in Direct to Consumer sales is unconstitutional
3. Bill Introduced to allow wineries in-state and out of state to ship direct to consumers
4. Indiana Wine wholesalers give $181,000 to Indiana Legislators
5. Bill Amended to outlaw sales from wineries to retailers and to make it near impossible to ship to consumers
RESULT: Minors are saved from being slaves to booze, Indiana wineries no longer have to worry about sales because they are no longer in business, Indiana wine wholesalers remain the champion of morals and small business, Legislators buy new sail boat.