10 Things I learned on My Trip to New Jersey
10 Things I Learned On My One Day Trip To New Jersey
1. Seat mates on airplanes don’t mind as much if it’s white wine that is spilled on their suit.
2. It’s very difficult to bribe a airline ticket counter agent…even if you offer a smile along with money.
3. New Jersey wine retailers are very cool folks who understand the stakes for themselves and consumers when it comes to the issue of direct shipment of wine.
4. Bad service in a restaurant diminishes the taste of the food.
5. The Newark Airport smells much different than the Phoenix airport.
6. Gary Vaynurchuk looks exactly like he does on Wine Library TV.
7. Three out of four seat mates on an airplane, upon finding out you work in the wine industry, will ask for a recommendation on a good wine at a good price. That percentage is decreased if you spill wine on them.
8. US Airways selection of wine could be much much better.
9. Vegas is by far the best city in America to fly over at night.
10. Arriving back home from a trip at 4am is better than leaving the house for a trip at 4am.