A Wine Blogger’s Lists…
So many people with so much to be thankful for. A Set of Thankful Top 10 lists…
TOP TEN THINGS FOR WHICH WINE BLOGGERS SHOULD BE THANKFUL
10. The 24th Hour in the Day
9. Cheap Wine
8. Established Wine Writers that begin Blogging
7. The Controversy that is the 100 Point Rating System
6. Spell Checkers
5. The Wine Industry’s Voracious Appetite For Publicity
4. Cheap Blogging Services
3. The Wine Blogging Community
2. The American Brand of Free Enterprise
1. The Robust American Appetite for Wine Information
TOP TEN THINGS FOR WHICH THE CALIFORNIA WINE INDUSTRY SHOULD BE THANKFUL
10. The Internet
9. The Old World Winemaking Heritage
8. Robert Parker, The Wine Spectator and the Rest of the Wine Media
6. Undocumented Workers
5. The Japanese and East Asian Wine Lovers
4. Napa Valley
3. Having the Regulatory Freedom To Experiment
2. Existing in an Affluent Country
1. A Remarkably Good Climates for Growing Grapes
TOP TEN THINGS FOR WHICH I AM THANKFUL
10. My Blog Readership
9. A Good Education
8. The memory of my Father
7. Having a Comfortable Home
6. Having a Career I Enjoy
5. Residing in Sonoma Valley
4. True Friends
3. Having My Health
2. My Whole Family
1. Being Alive
Now go forth, eat, drink and be thankful!
Tom: You’re right on all but one — spell checkers do more harm than good. They’re like heroin. And like Neil Young said: “I’ve seen the spellcheck and the damage done …”
Hey Tom Happy Thanksgiving! I was going to write and tell you to flip the order of your list but you fooled me by starting at ten, very sly! Hey do you live across from the Gaige house? Anyway, off to do another wine tour!
I live a bit down the road from the gauge house on the south side of glen ellen.
Your site looks nice!!
Keep it up!!